Latest News, Useful Information and Relocation Database
Latest news and developments, useful information and relocation database concerning employee relocation to France and Europe.
Christmas traditions in France
- 23 of November 2023
The festive season in France is rich in age-old traditions and warm festivities. Understanding and appreciating these customs can make it much easier to integrate into the French environment.
Green energy providers
- 17 of November 2023
When considering relocating, it is essential to take into account not only the location of your new home but also the environmental choices that can impact your daily life. One of these crucial decisions involves your energy source. Opting for green energy can not only reduce your carbon footprint but also contribute to a more sustainable future for the planet.
Series : the Olympic Games in Paris in 2024: a historic event in figures
- 9 of November 2023
With nine months to go until the Games kick off in Paris, we open our series on the Olympic Games with a few key figures that illustrate the scale and scope of this historic event in France.
Relocation Database France
Search relocation related information in our relocation database:
- Public Transport in Paris and Ile de France
- The Social Security System in France
- Opening a Bank Account in France
- Exploring the Outdoors: Unforgettable Activities in Paris
- Convenience and Choice: Discovering Paris' Top Supermarkets
- Exploring France from Paris: Seamless Adventures via the Extensive Rail Network
- Moving with Your Pets: Practical Tips for a Smooth Transition
- The regional distribution in France : a mosaic of diversity
- Finding Rental Accommodation in France
- Driving License Exchange and Regulations in France
- Travelling around France during your relocation
- Speak, Learn, Connect: Language Bars in Paris
- Embassies in Paris: Your Support System in a Foreign Country for Expatriates
- Paris Sports Associations: Connecting Expatriates through the Love of Sports
- Home Insurance in France
- Exploring the two crowns of Île-de-France: the petite and grande couronne